Tuesday, June 05, 2007

What a wonderful world













hai Assalamu'alaikum..

ngak tau kenapa hari ini teh, perasaaan sararedih:)
mungkin pas kerjaan lagi banyakm gitu yah::)..., o,ya ada satu lagu yang sangat ly suka kalo suasana hati gie ngak enak kayak hari ini..



What a wonderfull world
song by Louise Armstrong


I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and for you
And I think to my self, what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue, clouds of white
The bright blessed days and dark sacred nights
And I think to my self, what a wonderful world

the colou of rainbow,
Are so pretty in the sky
are also on the faces
of people going on by

I see friends shaking hands
say "how do you do"
they're really sayin " I love you"

I hear babies cry and I watch them grow
they'll learn much more than I'll ever know and
I thinkto my self, what a wonderfull worjd
I think to my self, what a wonderfull world

i love this song,
hope you too..
.



No comments: